Simple works fine

no strings attached;

4/11/2008

noone but me from URL @ 2:50 AM

Check out the time!
Im still awake & proudly doing my homework.
okay, so what if i slept from 8pm- 1am, haha.

I've just finished draft 3 of my PI and i hope i do better than a freakin F this time.
School yesterday (Thursday) was fine;
actually come to think of, school everday is fine now.
I don't dread going to school so much anymore! :) Yipeeee!
Its probably just the waking up early & dealing with tonzzz of hw that's a put off.
But since im changing over a new leaf, hopefully soon enough both factors will be overcome.
:D Sometimes it feels good when you're litte miss positivity, haha.

&&& Zee Bezt part of zeee weeeeeeek,
Tomorrow's fridayyyyyy!
YABADABADOOOOOOOOOO! :D
I finally get to meet my solider friendzz!
:D :D :D

Alright, i shall embark on my History Essay on who started the Korean War,
adios samigo! :D

Think again.
Dont dread, doesn't mean you enjoy.
You smile too much, doesn't mean you should stop.
Just cos you promised you wouldn't, doesn't mean i believe you don't.
I think i know more than i let on.
You watch out.

im loving angels instead.

template by seven ten design